You acknowledge that:
- You are a UK resident who is over 18
- You do not undertake any work for national or international newspapers or magazines or their websites
- You do not carry out any photography work where the foreign office advises against travel
- You meet the security requirements for the insured location
- You are not aware of any facts or circumstances which may give rise to a claim under this policy
Under £25k Sum Insured:
- Any external doors of the premises are fitted with either a mortice deadlock/hook lock, which has 5 or more levers with matching boxed striking plate and conforms to BS3621 standard, or a cylinder operated deadlock or a deadlocking multipoint locking system.
- Any internal door providing access to any part of the building not occupied by you must be secured by means of either a panic bar locking system incorporating bolts which engage both the head and sill of the doorframe, or a mortice lock having specific application.
- All ground floor and basement windows and skylights and all other opening windows and skylights accessible from roofs, balconies, decks, canopies, awnings, down pipes or guttering must be fitted with key operated window locks fitted or permanently fixed shut.
Above £25k Sum Insured:
In addition to the security conditions above, the following will apply:
- All external doors must be shuttered with substantial steel or metal security shutters designed by the manufacturer to provide security for the premises and any opening windows must have metal bars or security shutters installed; or
- A NSI approved alarm must be installed and put into operation when the premises are left unattended; the alarm system should be annually maintained and linked & monitored by the alarm company central station or police