To ensure conversion of new business, service of existing accounts and retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Offering excellent sales and service experiences to existing and potential customers
- Handling a range of inbound calls including new and potential customers, customer service enquiries and renewing existing customers
- Retaining customers who wish to cancel and following the correct procedures for cancellation
Working with the team and management to ensure set targets are achieved and exceeded
- Adapting to a variety of product brands
- Keeping up to date with all changes to existing products along with new products that are introduced
- Developing a full and complete understanding of all brands and the FCA requirements with all insurance products
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Have a proven track record in providing excellent customer service
- Have a high performance attitude.
- Have the ability to switch and work with different brands
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Have previous computer experience including knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have experience of working in a fast paced call centre environment
- Be pro-active in using information available to them
- Ideally have an active interest in sports
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are an excellent team player who is ambitious, adaptable to change and above all hard working.
To apply for this role please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org