Ripe Insurance are seeking a graphic designer with a flair for creating strong creative that delivers results. This is a great opportunity for a fresh-thinking junior designer looking for their next career move or a mid-weight designer looking to further their career with a progressive, multi-brand e-commerce company. You will be able to take a project from initial brief to concepts and ultimately finished designs of a high quality and to the required deadlines.
The role reports to the Lead Designer.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar type of role, either agency or client-side
- Good understanding and appreciation of digital marketing
- Previous hands-on experience of designing for print and understanding the vast difference between online and offline design
- Knowledge of UI design as well as UX principles and the user journey
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS and some hands-on experience
- Strong email design principles – knowing what can and can’t be done, what works and what doesn’t
- Experience working with brand guidelines and adhering perfectly to set styles
- A great attention to detail and an advocate of pixel perfect designs
- Excellent working knowledge of creative design programmes including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Experience working in a busy environment across multiple brands
- A passionate interest in the design world with strong awareness for current trends and a lust to grow and refine your skills
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with CMSs
- Animation/video skills
- Wireframing knowledge
- As graphic designer, you are driven, passionate and confident of your talents.
- You are customer-centric and always approach your work with the end-user at the forefront of your mind.
- You’ll be able to produce great work in a fast-paced environment and be confident of delivering high quality work when faced with tight deadlines.
- You’ll be a great team worker with a proactive attitude, able to switch seamlessly from one brand to another and able to manage your own workload effectively and efficiently.
- You will be open, flexible and receptive to feedback with a positive attitude towards collaboration.
- You will be passionate about digital design with a desire to progress and rapidly build on your knowledge.
- Deliver highly professional visual concepts illustrating ideas /recommendations
- Deliver high quality creative for any of the Ripe Insurance brands including email, banner ads, print ads and leaflets, landing pages, social
- Provide supporting rationale for creative strategy to stakeholders
- On approval of concept, deliver all required digital assets across web, mobile, email, social and marketing (e.g. banners, landing pages)
- Ensuring usability, accessibility and SEO best practice standards are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with the front-end development team to ensure design integrity is retained at build
- Ensure all working practices and procedures adhere to business
- Stay up-to-date with visual trends and share knowledge across the team
To apply for this role please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org