Making a claim
Our claims service
We understand that making a claim can be stressful. Our aim to is to give you clear, helpful information to make the process as simple and worry free as possible. Should the worst happen, our UK based claims department will work with you to quickly and efficiently resolve your claim, offering advice and keeping you informed along the way.
How to make a claim:
If an incident happens, contact one of our helpful advisers as soon as you can.
If you call out of office hours, you can leave a message and we’ll get back to you the next working day.
Telephone: 0344 274 0272
Ripe Insurance for Caravans Claims, Davies Group, PO Box 2801, Hanley Stoke on Trent, ST4 5DN
Telephone: 0344 274 3270
Ripe Insurance for Photography, Davies Managed Systems Limited, PO Box 2801, Hanley Stoke on Trent, ST4 5DN
Small Business policyholders
Telephone: 0333 400 9296
Ripe Insurance for Small Business Claims, Davies Group, PO BOX 2801, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST4 5DN
Telephone: 0333 400 6816
Ripe Insurance for Valuables Claims Department, Davies Group, PO BOX 2801, Hanley, Stoke on Trent, ST4 5DN
Should an incident occur, please ensure that you read through the claims conditions which are detailed within your policy documents.
- Contact the claims department immediately within the claim notification period outlined in your insurance booklet.
- Do not negotiate, admit or repudiate any liability without the consent of the underwriters.
- Take all reasonable precautions to minimise the impact of the cause of your claim.
- You must tell the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number regarding property that has been lost, stolen or maliciously damaged.
In addition, for Valuables policyholders
- You will need to supply a valuation completed in the last 3 years carried out by a National Association of Jewellers registered valuer. Alternatively, if your item is less than 3 years old, you can use the original sales receipt