Paddle board insurance
Why insure your paddle board with us?
Paddle boards are easily stolen and can get damaged, so it’s important to have the right insurance so you don’t have to pay for a new one out of your own pocket. Luckily, our specialist paddle board insurance will cover your paddle board, SUP, and ISUP for loss, theft or damage.
All of our paddle board policies also come with up to £3 million Third Party Liability which makes sure you don’t drown in legal costs if you cause injury to another person or damage someone else’s property. Our paddle board insurance also includes New-for-Old cover for paddle boards and paddles if purchased new and not more than 3 years old (those over 3 years old are covered for their market value). This means if you need to make a claim, we’ll either repair your paddle board or replace it as new, helping you return to cruising along the water in no time.
Plus, our flexible cover options mean you can build a policy that suits you and your trusty companion, so you’ll only ever pay for the cover you need. Tailor your paddle board, SUP, and ISUP insurance policy by choosing from a variety of optional extras, such as European cover if you’re wanting to paddle overseas or Personal Accident cover if you want to make sure you receive compensation following a serious accident.
About our cover:
- Build your own policy so you don’t need to pay for cover you don’t need
- £3 million Third Party Liability included with all policies
- If you take your paddle board abroad, European cover is available
- Paddle boards bought new and up to 3 years old will be replaced New-for-Old
- Paddle boards over 3 years old will be replaced on a market value basis
What does paddle board insurance cover?
From surf paddle boards, to race paddleboards to all-round paddleboards, we can cover it. Just like you take your paddle boarding seriously, we take insurance very seriously.
Paddle board insurance can protect you from theft or damage to your paddle board. It can also protect your legal liability if you injure someone else or damages someone else’s property whilst paddle boarding. If you choose Personal Accident, this will cover you for serious injuries sustained from a paddle boarding accident. With us on board, you’ll be able to walk on water with peace of mind.
How much is paddle board insurance?
The cost depends on a variety of factors. These include your age and claims history. Though, you should know that you won’t find the same cover for less. Get a quick quote and protect yourself and your paddle board, so you can go on more adventures together.
The Ripe Guarantee
Our build your own paddle board insurance policies have been rubberstamped with a Ripe Guarantee.
- We only work with the UK’s leading insurers including Aviva and RSA.
- We have a slick quote and buy process - our aim is to help you get a quote by asking as few questions as possible.
- We’ve ‘unpackaged’ insurance - pick and choose your cover options so you only pay for the cover you need.
- We regularly benchmark our prices against the competition.
- We have over 10,500 Trustpilot reviews which rate us on average as ‘Excellent’.
If you find the same cover for cheaper elsewhere, we won’t be beaten on price. With Insure4Boats on board, it’s plain sailing.
*Based on a survey of 3,673 respondents sent in Dec 2019 .