Why insure your waverunner with us?
Waverunners are both valuable and easy to transport, making them vulnerable to theft. On top of this, they’re fast and exciting personal watercrafts, making accidents common.
That’s where we come in. Our waverunner insurance is essential for the waverunner owner. You can cover your waverunner up to the value of £20,000 against theft, accidental damage, malicious damage and salvage charges. We also provide cover for your trailer, providing you’ve included the value of your trailer in the total sum insured.
If you damage someone else’s boat or property whilst riding your waverunner, or even injure someone else, it’s important you can afford the legal bill. That’s why we include our £1 million Third Party Liability as standard.
If you and your waverunner fancy travelling further afield, it’s important to stay protected from the unexpected. That’s why we give you the chance to add on optional extras, so your policy fits your needs. Our European cover will ensure that you’re covered for 60 days at any one time for inland and coastal waters in Europe (limited to Belgium, Holland and France, but not West of Brest), and Eire (limited to the Irish Sea), so you can have peace of mind on foreign shores.
Our waverunner insurance policies are designed to give you the same freedom you experience on a waverunner – you can choose what you want and build the right cover for you, so you only pay for what you need.
About our cover:
- Build your own policy so you don’t need to pay for any unnecessary extras
- Quickly add on European cover or Winter cover if you need it
- Trailer cover included as standard with your cover
- £1 million Third Party Liability included as standard with all policies
- Our cover extends to any person aged over 18 in charge of your jet ski, with your permission
- 0% APR on all monthly premiums over £50
- Up to 25% no claims discount if you’ve made no claims in the past 5 years
What does waverunner cover?
Waverunner insurance covers your waverunner up to a maximum value of £20,000. Cover includes protection against theft, loss or damage as well as Third Party Liability, if you were to cause any damage to property or injuries to a person.
Waverunner insurance includes trailer cover as standard. Plus, if your waverunner sustains damage during towing or while you’re unloading it, you’ll be covered. With our simple and easy insurance, you’ll have confidence in the knowledge that if things take a nosedive, you won’t be left out of pocket.
How much is waverunner insurance?
The cost of insuring your waverunner will vary, depending on your individual circumstances, the value of your waverunner and/or trailer, your age, your claims history and the addition of any optional extras including European cover and Winter cover. If you find the same cover cheaper elsewhere, we’ll even refund you the difference.
The Ripe Guarantee
Our build your own speedboat insurance policies have been rubberstamped with a Ripe Guarantee.
- We only work with the UK’s leading insurers including Aviva and RSA.
- We have a slick quote and buy process - our aim is to help you get a quote by asking as few questions as possible.
- We’ve ‘unpackaged’ insurance - pick and choose your cover options so you only pay for the cover you need.
- We regularly benchmark our prices against the competition.
- We have over 10,500 Trustpilot reviews which rate us on average as ‘Excellent’.
If you find the same cover for cheaper elsewhere, we won’t be beaten on price. With Insure4Boats on board, it’s plain sailing.
*Limited to Belgium, Holland, France (but not West of Brest) and Eire (but restricted to the Irish sea).