Get % off your quote with our Introductory Discount

Introductory Offer - Save %

Professional photographer insurance from just £3.05 per month1

Tailored business insurance policies that are focused on you.

Protect your photography business today and save 15%

When it comes to protecting your business, you need quality cover that matches the quality of your work. Our professional photography insurance gives you the option to add cover for all aspects of your business to one simple policy.

What we cover

Camera & Equipment

Protect all your cameras and equipment up to the value of £60,000 from theft and accidental damage.

Public Liability

If you’re going to a shoot and the venue need proof of Public Liability, you can get a certificate of cover from just £43 a year2.

Employers’ Liability

If you’ve got employees, you can add Employers' Liability insurance to one simple policy.

Why choose Ripe Photography?

No packages – only pay for what you need

Lowest Price Guarantee*

Option to take just Public Liability insurance

Get a quote in an instant

Check out some of our great reviews

1. From price is based on £1,000 worth of equipment with £0 excess and 10% discount applied.
2. Based on £1m Public Liability cover
*Should you take out a policy and within 14 days find the same levels of cover and terms elsewhere for less, we'll refund the difference.


Let's stay in touch. Sign up to receive special offers and exclusive discounts.

Your data is safe with us and you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please see our Privacy policy.

We also work with a few, carefully selected retail and leisure partners. Please click below if it's ok for us to send you offers and information from these partners from time to time.

Thank you for subscribing, you’ll be hearing from us soon!