IT Support Technician
Ripe Insurance are seeking a IT Support Technician with knowledge and experience of Microsoft technologies to support our growing in-house team. Reporting to the Technical Support Team Leader, this role will be responsible for supporting users, maintaining and improving current systems.
- 2+ years experience in an IT Support Technician role
- Active Directory
- Office 2016
- Windows Server 2008 /2012
- Windows 8 /10
- Office 365
- Excellent communication skills
- IIS 6 \ 7
- Mobile support apple/ android
- You are a capable and adaptable technician with a lust for challenges and evolving your skills.
- You strive for improvements and share your knowledge across the team.
- You work well within a team and are a good communicator.
- You are well organised, professional and capable of working towards defined timescales.
- You keep on top of new trends, striving to further evolve your skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Setup new users / Installing software
- Supporting Users
- Maintaining Asset details of all equipment
- Monitor / Maintaining Servers and PCs log any changes made
- Maintaining printers and cartridge stock levels
- Maintaining backups
- Diagnosing and resolving technical incidents and requests
- Adhere to financial service / Ripe Insurance compliance requirements
- Ensure the relevant security measures are in place to protect the company and customer data, adhering to guidelines set out by out by the company IT security advisors
- Communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks, issues and where relevant proposing contingencies & solutions
To apply for this role please email your CV to: email@example.com