.Net Test Developer
Ripe Insurance are seeking a .Net (C#) test developer with strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies to work within our in-house team supporting our growing range of niche insurance websites. Reporting to the development manager, this role will be responsible for supporting the maintenance and create unit/ui tests across Ripe Insurance bespoke back-end insurance systems and technical infrastructure.
- C# .Net
- Selenium UI Testing Suite
- MSTest / NUnit Testing suite
- Degree / qualification in computer science or related subject
- You are a capable and adaptable developer with a lust for learning and evolving your skills.
- You strive to deliver excellent code with a strong awareness for evolving coding best practices and standards.
- You will be keen to recommend and implement improvements to our business practices.
- You adapt well to new projects, briefs and challenges with a positive attitude, seeking solutions to challenges.
- You work well within a team and are a good communicator.
- You will be well organised, professional and capable of working towards defined timescales, whilst working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Work within our development team to support our websites and CRM systems
- Work from briefs and assignments from the business and the development team
- Deliver an excellent standard of code consistent with Ripe Insurance defined best practices and standards
- Be flexible and adaptable working across both large projects and day-today maintenance requests
- Interpret and respond with a positive, proactive attitude to briefs supplied by the business
- Adhere to financial service / Ripe Insurance compliance requirements
- Adhere to best practice in application of standards and adherence with compliance requirements
- Ensure the relevant security measures are in place to protect the company and customer data, adhering to the guidelines set out by out by the company IT security advisors
- Communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks, issues and where relevant proposing contingencies & solutions
To apply for this role please email your CV to: email@example.com